Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Are there really people who are into the repulsive old guy sex? I love the NTR genre but I'll never understand why so many devs go for the old guy trope
There's nothing better than playing as cuck and watching player's wife become old men's cumpdump then humiliate mc by letting him clean his "lovely" wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: RacistSanta

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Beautiful hotwife/NTS game, i want to support the Dev, but the Patreon's page is dissappeared?

dregon87

May 6, 2019
u play for both and if yes then its passable to play as a cheating wife and unsuspecting husband?

Sep 26, 2020
Looks more like Statues will do the cucking this time.

View attachment 4041464
The lonely cuckolders, they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but they're as old as the universe, or very nearly, and they have survived this long because they have the most perfect reproduction system ever evolved. They are quantum-locked. They don't give a fuck when they're being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature, they get as hard as rock. No choice. It's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing, they literally turn to stone. And you can't fuck a stone. Of course, a stone can't fuck you either. But then you turn your head away, then you blink, and oh yes it can.

• Haha
Reactions: Just_Monikaaaa

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The lonely cuckolders, they used to be called. No one quite knows where they came from, but they're as old as the universe, or very nearly, and they have survived this long because they have the most perfect reproduction system ever evolved. They are quantum-locked. They don't give a fuck when they're being observed. The moment they are seen by any other living creature, they get as hard as rock. No choice. It's a fact of their biology. In the sight of any living thing, they literally turn to stone. And you can't fuck a stone. Of course, a stone can't fuck you either. But then you turn your head away, then you blink, and oh yes it can.
Dr.Who is getting cucked i see. I almost hear the weeping. Oh no..! :Kappa:

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the HandMade Italian translation of
New Neighborhood [v0.1]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.

Download

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
The_Grim_Reaper Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
----------------------------
New Neighborhood [v0.1] [The Grim Reaper] - Compressed

Win/Linux [96,7 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [91,6 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

none300

Sep 2, 2017
Why are there always angry emoticons on such games? Because of the tags?
Do we need to run and put the same emoticons on all the vanilla/harem games?))

Reactions: shiqz
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes