The_Grim_Reaper

Formerly 'Beto_Neira'
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
but the dev said it happens with everyones consent so there is nobody going to be jealous so not netorare. and no cuckolding is not humiliation. cuckolding is when you enjoy to watch your partner have sex with others. there dont have to be jelousy, humiliation or domination, it can be part of it yes but doesnt need to have it. good example is the game deliverence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gintoky

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Excellent start to your story, Grim Reaper. Violet is such a hottie and a cutie and I love redheaded cuties. How do you feel about Violet as she gets more corrupted, she starts accepting money from men she meets on the street or in a bar for "favors". Maybe, her husband will bring up the "easy way to make some quick money", and he becomes her pimp, as long as he gets to watch? I love the idea of her Mom having interest in daughter's hubby and maybe Violet's new stepdad has an interest in her.
Would also like to see Violet start wearing sluttier clothes. Just food for thought. Waiting on the next version, good luck.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say, very nice start here, really does show promise with this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for this thus far, and I will be totally looking forward for more!!!

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Are there really people who are into the repulsive old guy sex? I love the NTR genre but I'll never understand why so many devs go for the old guy trope
No, not really in to it, when you get a bit older young/old seems to hit home more.

In this one, so far, I don't mind Herold, he's a laugh, but I do hope he stays the same, maybe he's always trying and gets so close but something happens right at the moment he's about to get his way, like in the hospital.

Yeah I don't like all these really ugly old men who have an agenda to corrupt and blackmail.

I hope it's kept light hearted and everyone can have fun with it.

Reactions: Geigi

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah I don't like all these really ugly old men who have an agenda to corrupt and blackmail.
Ugly bastard tag should be implemented to avoid these games when filtering/searching for new games.

Last edited:

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
Good start put in my favorites

recommend scenes at the cinema, beach, public bathroom, playing poker for a piece of clothing, true or dare, photo shoot

Reactions: RacistSanta
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes