xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Good luck with the game. Netorare is cheating behind his back regardless of whether she is tricked or thinks she has permission. If that is not what you intend, you may want to clarify the tags or some may freak. Love to see netorare, but it's your game and direction - stick to your story as you like.

Reactions: stiltoboglovian412

The_Grim_Reaper

Formerly 'Beto_Neira'
Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Good luck with the game. Netorare is cheating behind his back regardless of whether she is tricked or thinks she has permission. If that is not what you intend, you may want to clarify the tags or some may freak. Love to see netorare, but it's your game and direction - stick to your story as you like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DD3DD

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
You're right, I wasn't clear. What I meant is that she doesn't do it without permission for now.
So, from what I've read so far, it sounds like the netorare tag does not currently apply, since FMC doesn't do anything without MC's permission. Cheating tag probably doesn't apply either, unless someone other than MC and FMC is cheating on their significant other. Sounds like Sharing(netorase) and/or swinging tags apply. You may also want to include the Romance tag for the vanilla route.

As someone said before, use the "Genre" tab on the FP to list planned/future tags. Example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes