1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Dropped into the Modern World- Surviving the Red-Light District [v1.0] [BBQ Lover]

COMPRESSED Windows

SIZE ~ 301 MB

-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Netan3

Oct 16, 2019
BBQ excelled with its previous game but this one in particular is quite disappointing, if you liked the previous game you better buy this game just to help the developer with their next games but don't waste your time on this xd

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I've forgotten how much this guy loves anal. Anyways, his girls are as cute as always and his art style is as hot as always, a decently good fap.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
whoa same dev as nebel, but it isnt another NTR game...
BBQ's NTR games are unironically the only reason Saikey's publishing this. Probably got jebaited into thinking it was NTR like the rest, or has a contract with them now and was forced to publish it.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
That being said I really enjoy the mechanics they tried, and their artstyle in previous works was top notch for me.
With that being said, have great day.
We can only hope that with the new game the mechanics are more fun this time. I admit having to want mechanics that are outside the norm or to experiment as a dev but in nebel it was overkill. It was slow, RNG heavy and unclear. Also with this sideproject as was with nebel the h-content is severely lacking. Not in quality but in quantity.

You can easily spend hours before you even see a scene and then be dissapointed that this is it.

Oct 9, 2021
BBQ's NTR games are unironically the only reason Saikey's publishing this. Probably got jebaited into thinking it was NTR like the rest, or has a contract with them now and was forced to publish it.
Ok, the words you use are really misguiding and leads to misinformation.

"The only reason"? Definitely not.
"Jebaited into thinking it was NTR"? Have you checked Saikey's products?
"forced to publish"? Your speculations has run too wild that you might as well state from beginning, "I think" or "I assume".

netimen1

May 31, 2022
how do you fix this thing,i cant open it
has the same problem, it is probably because we still on Win 7, steam page says game require Win 10 but i found way around this nuance

download rpgmv decryptor and use it on game

once done in www folder will appear file game.project, open it with RPGMV and test launch the game

maybe you can use RPGMZ but i didn't bother to figure out

Reactions: Gauss66

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Ok, the words you use are really misguiding and leads to misinformation.

"The only reason"? Definitely not.
"Jebaited into thinking it was NTR"? Have you checked Saikey's products?
"forced to publish"? Your speculations has run too wild that you might as well state from beginning, "I think" or "I assume".
Saikey's gone on record saying they're only interested in NTR games and that everything else is incidental.

Also, I did preface my conjecture with a "probably", so you can untwist your panties over trying to defend a low quality publisher/translator.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Sealfray

May 18, 2017
We can only hope that with the new game the mechanics are more fun this time. I admit having to want mechanics that are outside the norm or to experiment as a dev but in nebel it was overkill. It was slow, RNG heavy and unclear. Also with this sideproject as was with nebel the h-content is severely lacking. Not in quality but in quantity.

You can easily spend hours before you even see a scene and then be dissapointed that this is it.
Hey,

I agree with you, it was an interesting mechanic that could have it's place, but Nebel completely overdone it, and I too have found the quantity of content to be on the smaller side, and like I previously said, the lack of actual interaction and dialogue content between the characters, especially the MC and the Heroine is a very unfortunate flaws (to me obviously) of BBQ's game.

But the best thing of BBQ for me is the Art, the different and original settings the story their games have, (yes even this one despites it being a quick side game), and the mechanics their have explored until now, despite the thing we both agree on : it's huge inbalance in term of it being too RNG, too long, and I would personnaly add a lack of natural flows. I am completely find for a mechanic to be a bit rng and definitely okay with a mechanic being very challanging in uniques way, even more so in the NTR genre but it need to feel as natural as it can be while most of all being fun/interesting whatever you want to call it.

Have a great day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes