1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
It's 100% not just some backgrounds, like cmon... half of the anatomy is wrong.
The AI tag is missing.
There's too much outfit consistency for it to be AI and I don't see any of the normal hallmarks, EG: clothing layering issues, impossible outfits, nonsensical accessories or clothing patterns that devolve into nonsense on a deeper level of scrutiny. Despite AI tools constantly coming out and claiming to fix these issues, they haven' been fixed.

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
Maybe I don't understand something?
Why does this game (I downloaded it from here) version 1.0 give me a classic error with a claim - Windows 7 is a dead operating system.
Maybe I don't understand something? Why does this game (I downloaded it from here) version 1.0 give me a classic error with a claim - Windows 7 is a dead operating system. While exactly the same game, downloaded from another source, works perfectly without making any claims to my Windows 7.
Magic?
______
Может быть я чего-то не понимаю?
Почему данная игра(качал я её отсюда) версии 1.0 выдаёт мне классическую ошибку с претензией - Виндовс 7 - мёртвая операционная система.
Тогда как точно та же игра, скачанная из другого источника прекрасно работает не предъявляя никаких претензий к моему виндовс 7.
Магия?

Reactions: kato92kgb

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Hey,

I agree with you, it was an interesting mechanic that could have it's place, but Nebel completely overdone it, and I too have found the quantity of content to be on the smaller side, and like I previously said, the lack of actual interaction and dialogue content between the characters, especially the MC and the Heroine is a very unfortunate flaws (to me obviously) of BBQ's game.

But the best thing of BBQ for me is the Art, the different and original settings the story their games have, (yes even this one despites it being a quick side game), and the mechanics their have explored until now, despite the thing we both agree on : it's huge inbalance in term of it being too RNG, too long, and I would personnaly add a lack of natural flows. I am completely find for a mechanic to be a bit rng and definitely okay with a mechanic being very challanging in uniques way, even more so in the NTR genre but it need to feel as natural as it can be while most of all being fun/interesting whatever you want to call it.

Have a great day.
If i may add, the next game "fallen priestess" would focus more into the relationship between the MC and the priestess.
The dev wanted to make, and i quote: " An NTR title born from inheriting various strengths of Nebel while correcting its flaws and taking pure love to the extreme. " Of course he speak more about the game in his blog but this quote summarize it well.

I don't really know what "extreme" mean here but i hope that the pure love route will be even more rewarding.

Also for whose who don't know, the priestess is MC's sisters. She is becoming a succubus and MC should defeat the demon king quickly or she will become a slut. What i find particulary interesting is the used of "synthesis", the technique used by the MC who can help to remenbering the memories encapsuled in objects. I'm eager to see what would happen in this game with this feature!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sealfray

Sealfray

May 18, 2017
If i may add, the next game "fallen priestess" would focus more into the relationship between the MC and the priestess.
The dev wanted to make, and i quote: " An NTR title born from inheriting various strengths of Nebel while correcting its flaws and taking pure love to the extreme. " Of course he speak more about the game in his blog but this quote summarize it well.

I don't really know what "extreme" mean here but i hope that the pure love route will be even more rewarding.

Also for whose who don't know, the priestess is MC's sisters. She is becoming a succubus and MC should defeat the demon king quickly or she will become a slut. What i find particulary interesting is the used of "synthesis", the technique used by the MC who can help to remenbering the memories encapsuled in objects. I'm eager to see what would happen in this game with this feature!
Hi,

Yes that's why I said I am excited for the next releases, but I did not know the plot and that he himself said that he wanted to take the best of Nebel and correcting the bad part, thanks you for telling me.

Have a nice day/night

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Hi,

Yes that's why I said I am excited for the next releases, but I did not know the plot and that he himself said that he wanted to take the best of Nebel and correcting the bad part, thanks you for telling me.

Have a nice day/night
As a fan of Nebel (i concur in the fact that the RGN part is too much ), i'm eager to see this priestess game. Even if the game wouldn't work well, i'm sure the gameplay will be refreshing, and the art rarely disappoint.

Have a nice day/night too!

Reactions: Sealfray

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
The spite game made as a "Oh you fuckers hate mechanics and gameplay, and just bitch and moan about Nebel?! Fine, I'll make something so simple in comparison..." while they work on the priestess game?

That's something you don't see often, heh...

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Saikey's gone on record saying they're only interested in NTR games and that everything else is incidental.
I know Saikey has said that their main focus has been NTR and some future releases will focus primarily on corruption rather than NTR... But where has he said that if they released a non-NTR-centered game, then it's "incidental"?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I know Saikey has said that their main focus has been NTR and some future releases will focus primarily on corruption rather than NTR... But where has he said that if they released a non-NTR-centered game, then it's "incidental"?
It was back when he first started shilling his 'work' under a proper business. But, I can't point you to an exact quote or place where it was specifically said.

Me and him have/had a lot of Discord and F95 thread overlap, so my exposure to him sorta just blends together.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
It was back when he first started shilling his 'work' under a proper business. But, I can't point you to an exact quote or place where it was specifically said.

Me and him have/had a lot of Discord and F95 thread overlap, so my exposure to him sorta just blends together.
That may have been how he felt when he first started. But don't just assume that years later, he'd still feel the same way.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
That may have been how he felt when he first started. But don't just assume that years later, he'd still feel the same way.
But that's not even a valid assumption since he's never said anything about changing that focus, and he's stuck to it very consistently for years even after talking about going for more corruption games for a bit.

I'm not going to take a leap in logic over something that's both demonstrably observable and directly stated.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I'm not going to take a leap in logic over something that's both demonstrably observable and directly stated.
The only fail in your logic is considering that Nebel was Saikey first big work that required them to take a leap in quality (and supposedly guaranteed fully manual professional translation). And that because of that they now have a firm partnership where BBQdev trusts Saikey to translated and publish their games on Steam.

On one hand it means Saikey gets another decent game on their catalog and good business, on another hand is also means the dev gets his work published without major issues and have to look for another translator.

Even if Saikey wants to prioritize their NTR focus or whatever, maintaining the deal with BBQdev, means access to their future games as well.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
But that's not even a valid assumption since he's never said anything about changing that focus, and he's stuck to it very consistently for years even after talking about going for more corruption games for a bit.

Don't misinterpret what I said. I never said that he would be changing his focus to non-NTR games. Only that some future releases will have a corruption focus, rather than an NTR one. And your logic is flawed because you're making a hasty generalization over some hearsay.

IDC if you think Saikey is a hack, but don't spread misinformation due to your dislike of him.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
I don't see how any of that is contextually relevant to anything I've said. You're also posing a lot of assumptions as fact when they're not substantiated at all.
Don't misinterpret what I said. I never said that he would be changing his focus to non-NTR games. Only that some future releases will have a corruption focus, rather than an NTR one. And your logic is flawed because you're making a hasty generalization over some hearsay.

IDC if you think Saikey is a hack, but don't spread misinformation due to your dislike of him.
So me conveying something Saikey directly stated with no room for misinterpretation is a generalization, hearsay, and misinformation? It's also hardly 'hasty'.
It just comes off like you're trying to defend him because you disliked that I called his work low quality. Which, for the record, it objectively is.

I don't have a strong opinion of Saikey, positive or negative, he's just a guy who overcharges for mostly raw MTLs and that's about it. I'm done derailing though, dealing with bad faith arguments goes past my tolerance for tedious interactions.

Last edited:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
So me conveying something Saikey directly stated with no room for misinterpretation is a generalization, hearsay, and misinformation? It's also hardly 'hasty'.
Yea lol. It's hearsay cause the only evidence on this "statement" you keep referring to, are words that you've read on F95 and Discord from other people talking about Saikey...who aren't Saikey. So you generalized that he only wants to work on NTR-centered games, and anything else is just "incidental". This does come off as hasty cause you only came to that conclusion with the little to no "evidence" you keep calling back to, aka, this "statement" he supposedly made. All of this turns into misinformation, cause all you're doing is spewing bullshit while showing your clear personal bias against Saikey.

It just comes off like you're trying to defend him because you disliked that I called his work low quality. Which, for the record, it objectively is.
You couldn't come up with a counterargument against my claims, further asserting them because you couldn't refute any of them...nice. Also, I couldn't give a single fuck if you believe his work to be low quality. But you saying that the reason I'm defending Saikey is from a feeling you assumed I got from something you said that I didn't even care for, is super irrelevant. Like I said, IDC if you believe he's a hack, I already said why I'm defending Saikey: it's because you're spreading misinformation about him, which you have yet to prove otherwise.

I don't have a strong opinion of Saikey, positive or negative, he's just a guy who overcharges for mostly raw MTLs and that's about it. I'm done derailing though, dealing with bad faith arguments goes past my tolerance for tedious interactions.
You don't have a neutral opinion of someone if you put quotes around the word work to imply that they didn't do anything with that piece of media that they're working on. You don't have a neutral opinion of someone when you claim that his work is "objectively" low quality when you've given me nothing to compare it to. You don't have a neutral opinion of someone when you claim they're "overcharging for mostly raw MTLs" without backing it up with relevant evidence. So for the record, you objectively do have a strong opinion of Saikey (hint: it's mostly negative).
Also seems like someone is projecting near the end there :LOL: figuring out that you were spouting illogical and unrelated arguments while attacking Saikey's character/business. Now THAT'S arguing in bad faith. But you're right, next time I see you, I'll talk to your handler instead. Maybe they'll be better at a discussion and not resort to nonessential info and circular reasoning.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes