1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
I've played it before it has a translation since it's a BBQLover game, and to be honest, it isn't good. Most of the gameplay is you go to work shitty jobs (because you're an immigrant) until you save enough money to buy an ID, to work less shitty jobs. And the pay is insanely low so It'll take a while to even get a waiter job.
The map is quite confusing to navigate with 0 real interests, It's either jobs, restaurants, or shady places where you get molested.
The H scenes are only found when encountering bad guys, prostitution, and bad ends, the H-to-gameplay ratio is abysmal.
You can bond with your fellow neighbor immigrants but they don't have any scenes for some reason, and the most you can get from them are information and food recipes.
The corruption is just the FMC getting hornier in the next scene variances, not the worst but could be better.
There's a main story where you fight the monsters to return to your world, but I didn't get that far since the main gameplay is too boring.

Tldr: Their first 2 games are way better, this isn't worth it.

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
i love it that Japanese devs release full games , not alpha idea of an milking schemes with no end to see ever

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
The game is broken can not more out the Home
1723831136767.png

i fixed whit mtool .
no idea what triggers it but it can happen that you can no longer get out because of an error

Kuroila

Oct 18, 2016
This game is weak but the next one is promissing.. i'am waiting for the translation of the priest ntr game demo.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
The game is very short and was mainly meant as a quick cashgrab to fund the production of the two titles BBQ is working on right now.
Backgrounds use Kabukicho photos recooked with AI to dodge copyright, DLSite page has partial AI use tag, but I don't know if it qualifies for the AI CG tag here since the actual illustrations are done by humans.
the ai was used for the map and for the backgrounds i believe all characters and cgs were drawn. I believe they say this on the dlsite page. also I've seen you comment before and always wondered what your banner is from?

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Short and pretty much a side game. The map is kinda hard to navigate honestly. I think this is just one of those cases where the games concept would've worked better on a different engine and style. Better off waiting for the devs Priestess Sister NTR game and their FPS NTR game on Unreal Engine.

Reactions: BodaC
Oct 9, 2021
This game was released as redemption of himself not releasing a game...last year? He was dissatisfied on not releasing a game. So this is more of a small game by him to recuperate the missed year (source is his X)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DroppedIntoTheModernWorldSurvivingTheRedLightDistrict-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
im pretty sure this game has different artist drawing some of the art for the game
Well, yeah, they explicitly mention that on the dlsite page - "Two illustrators participated in this work, each responsible for character sprites, shared CGs, and exclusive CGs. We worked hard to match the CGs!"

It's 100% not just some backgrounds, like cmon... half of the anatomy is wrong.
The AI tag is missing.
Are you calling the dev a liar? "To faithfully recreate the actual locations of Kabukicho and enhance immersion, all backgrounds in the game were directly photographed by the author. However, to avoid copyright disputes, similar techniques to AI were used to redraw them. Except for some backgrounds, no content includes AI elements."

• Red Heart
Reactions: BodaC

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
There are actually people in this world with no papers. No birth certificate no IDs nothing. Would definitely be a pain in the ass to deal with but it is possible.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Short and pretty much a side game. The map is kinda hard to navigate honestly. I think this is just one of those cases where the games concept would've worked better on a different engine and style. Better off waiting for the devs Priestess Sister NTR game and their FPS NTR game on Unreal Engine.
So true about the engine, the gameplay feels like they wanted it to feel like Lilitales or Rance with the overmap which would’ve worked better if they only did that, and no walking around. Simply just added 2 more hours of gameplay having to navigate everywhere.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
I HATE that BBQ does these cameos in their games but doesn’t do any hcgs of the previous characters. Like how great it would’ve been to have a hidden cg in Geisterjaeger where Rin jerks Tsukasa off while he’s peeping on Kana in the park bathroom. Here’s to hoping they do a H cameo with Rin or even Daiya in their Priestess game.

keepit100

Nov 9, 2021
so it is really dangerous huh? ill be waiting for other alternative or if someone else uploaded different one
I don't get a positive on virustotal or clam, but it does have some sus content in the game dir:

- nwjc.exe ( the nw.js compiler )
- chromedriver.exe ( typically used for providing devtools protocol for headless chrome )
- v8 snapshot dumps on run

Summary:

The last point is probably what defender is picking up on. It looks like the dev either didn't know what he was doing or didn't give a shit when they packaged the game and ended up shipping a debug build.

It's probably fine, but per usual you should be denying the application internet access via firewall. None of these games need to talk to the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: phoenix31
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes