cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Say does this game have a day limit like its prequel? Or its unlimited? Cuz how does one start ex scenarios as they are after the game

Charuchu

Mar 11, 2020
Say does this game have a day limit like its prequel? Or its unlimited? Cuz how does one start ex scenarios as they are after the game
so to answer ur questions.

1st yes its got a day limit before winter vacation ends except in this game u get a ability to turn back time once which gives u quite a bit room for error.
2nd To start the EX quest its quite simple 1st requirement is u need to finish all characters since its the prerequisite to summoning characters to do a threesome. Now to start every single one of them to not give too much spoilers u gotta have threesome with certain characters and u will know u started the questline cause they have a special interaction with each of them and a symbol should appear that u got the combo showing up on the corner. Honestly afterwards its kind of a rng fest/do the specific task depending on the ex quest. Usually u gotta wait a day after doing the threesome to like get the event.

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
There is an apk for this game? I remember finding one in the comments but it was before the ex update. Can someone make a simple port? And also, both minigames of the Carnaval (idk how to say it in english) with pre requisites (or even completed) if possible.

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
so to answer ur questions.

1st yes its got a day limit before winter vacation ends except in this game u get a ability to turn back time once which gives u quite a bit room for error.
2nd To start the EX quest its quite simple 1st requirement is u need to finish all characters since its the prerequisite to summoning characters to do a threesome. Now to start every single one of them to not give too much spoilers u gotta have threesome with certain characters and u will know u started the questline cause they have a special interaction with each of them and a symbol should appear that u got the combo showing up on the corner. Honestly afterwards its kind of a rng fest/do the specific task depending on the ex quest. Usually u gotta wait a day after doing the threesome to like get the event.
cool but how does one unlock threesome or foursome

bigmodiesel

Sep 6, 2023
NGL i won't ever say this is bad, but it does feel underwhelming and more like a further DLC of the first game than a true sequel.
I can see that point, but in the end you really need to, and should treat them as two separate entities. WM had some good QoL improvements - and gameplay wise, I went back to SM after I played WM and in many ways it was totally different experience. I had to remember how navigate around - it just seemed a little clunkier.

BatatoFritu

Jul 3, 2022
Can someone teach me how to install the Coward mod, please?, i'm very curious to see what has been done but i don't even know where to download the mod in the first place.

AppleMoon

May 27, 2022
Can you please tell me how to download the MOD from the arca.live website?

9onightmares

Mar 10, 2021
How does one do the Yui math drill mini game (because i suck at math, and i wasn't extremely good with my times table and my divisions as well), i know it's optional in this one but if i was to go back and do Summer Memories again she will be the only one unfinished, i might be able to do the running mini game with some back breaking labor but Dojin Otome (If i even spelled that correctly) is brutal with the mini games in these games sometimes.

4.50 star(s) 63 Votes