SiteRip "The JOI Archive" The joi Database Patreon exclusive SiteRip v2.3 [2024-08-16]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Varnakai

Apr 3, 2024
Come to think of it there's been less requests for joigangs vids recently. Do the people here think the last few videos weren't good or something?

Skibidi.D.Roger

Jun 24, 2023
Yeap here we don't work for requests xDDD

Here if someone has the patreon's membership from those creators they are free to share it or no so man take it easy you can't expect to someone share you the video you want just wait or if you don't want to wait then buy the membership and download it...

I don't want to be an a-hole for you but if you don't want to be critized then try to follow the rules of the thread please!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again im asking about something that maybe answer it in the past but...

If you bought the Patreon Subscription of The Joi Database you have all the patreon exclusive videos for download???

I mean all the works that are currently on the page. If it is possible that maybe the next month i will buy the patreon and start sharing some works... But only if we can do that because i can't spend a lot of money on a lot of creators right now Q_Q...
GOT THE VIDEO AND i ain't reading allat

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes