bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheCureForMadness-CH7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Did this update break saves again? Annoying as fuck if it did. I believe this is the second time it happened within just a few updates. Updates which take a very long time to come out.
At least if you are gonna take such a long time to update, make sure you don't break saves.
Oh this is just a new chapter and the previous ones are not included. That makes a little more sense.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I know it must have already been asked but there are 36 pages of comments I wanted to know if NTR is preventable or happens anyway.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I know it must have already been asked but there are 36 pages of comments I wanted to know if NTR is preventable or happens anyway.
It's been a while since I last played it so I might be wrong but almost all the H content is optional.
That said, It's a female protagonist game and main character here is girl so why would NTR even bother you? unless you only prefer to stick with bf or husband in such games. Not trying to be rude or anything just asking out of curiosity.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
It's been a while since I last played it so I might be wrong but almost all the H content is optional.
That said, It's a female protagonist game and main character here is girl so why would NTR even bother you? unless you only prefer to stick with bf or husband in such games. Not trying to be rude or anything just asking out of curiosity.
Hum I understood, I asked more because I saw the multiple protagonist teg and I thought we controlled the male protagonist I've seen a game where the synopsis talks more about the female character, leading me to think that we play with her but we control her husband, so I asked.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018

Hum I understood, I asked more because I saw the multiple protagonist teg and I thought we controlled the male protagonist I've seen a game where the synopsis talks more about the female character, leading me to think that we play with her but we control her husband, so I asked.
Sometimes there are occasional pov shifts in the game( earlier chapters) wherein you get to control her boyfriend, nothing big though, hence the Male and multiple protagonists tags.
Most of the multiple protagonists tag games on this site are tagged wrong because of their weird rule of adding that tag even for a minor POV change and when you complain about it, mods either act rude or drop the complaint citing dumb reasons.

Reactions: GokutheG

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Sometimes there are occasional pov shifts in the game( earlier chapters) wherein you get to control her boyfriend, nothing big though, hence the Male and multiple protagonists tags.
Most of the multiple protagonists tag games on this site are tagged wrong because of their weird rule of adding that tag even for a minor POV change and when you complain about it, mods either act rude or drop the complaint citing dumb reasons.
Thanks

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Just wanna start this game first time...is chapter 7 here containing all chapters beginning from 1-7 or is chapter 7 a standalone?
just ask because there is a seperate 1-5 download available which brings me to the question where is chapter 6?

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes