necromater

Aug 21, 2018
True but the most powerful gods like shiva, brahma and vishnu are still devas, even though they are revered by both asuras and devas. That's why shiva is called mahadeva which means god of gods.
Those are judges and executors

Under who?i don't Know

Man don't you love elder mythos?

Weird that we are not killing each other like

Any religion talk goes
XD

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Who's the lord of the dark? God slayer....apostle devourer? Is he the the darkness? the 7th apostle? Or is he something else entirely? Is he what killed ella and the 3rd and 4th during one of the earlier dead ends?
He is the 7

He wants to break the chains

Darkness could also mean void

So he is a destroyer

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
So after some consideration, regarding MC's circumstances, Tanos surprise at him being ordinary and lore from Ella, it's possible that no one is aware that MC connects to an Arbiter, including the Apostles. At first, I thought that the Apostles in the 3rd Evolution scene were just silent in deference to the Arbiter, but it's possible that they were just catatonic/sleeping.

Also considering the Colossi, it's possible that they are direct creations of the arbiters. This idea comes from Deadend37 where Goliath talks to the Eye with such reverence, while the rest of the monsters don't even register the presence of a true god.

Regarding the various deities, it seems that my interpretation was correct all along, I still believe that the deities who lend their power to the Big Trio are at the Arbiters' level, stronger than the Apostles and all the various minor deities. This is due to the Eye's surprise in Deadend43, as I can't find a good reason why it would care if they were powered by some random minor deity.

Once again, the Lord of Dark seems to be an enigma, despite all the info pointing to him being the 7th. Both Aglaecwif and Ella make a distinction between Apostles and the Lord of Dark. It's possible that they don't know it's nature, but it's also possible that it's something else and not the 7th. I know that I'm kinda beating a dead horse here, but still something doesn't sit well with me. Deadend3 is still a mystery to me and despite some good interpretations, I can't find a good reason why the 7th would kill MC in one instance and attempt to recruit him in another. It seems to me that Apostles don't experience the world in a linear fashion like mortals do so any simple explanation falls a bit short in my eyes.
I Know that one

Maybe he killed Him first to stop something
And that didn't work

Because we may be one timeline

But the savescuming goes hard XD
But in good old shonen manga way

If you can't beat them

Talking no jutsu into changing sides XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gtdead

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
I Know that one

Maybe he killed Him first to stop something
And that didn't work

Because we may be one timeline

But the savescuming goes hard XD
But in good old shonen manga way

If you can't beat them

Talking no jutsu into changing sides XD
We have an indication that the Eye is fully aware of the deadends because it mentions them during the latest possession deadend. Also the 7th should have affinity for the inner worlds, and they seem to be all kinds of wonky, which makes it likely that he is in fact aware that he killed MC in some alternate timeline.

It's plausible that it miscalculated, but then again, if it's fully aware of the various timelines, why did it wait till deadend3 to kill him instead of just killing him during his infection, where not 1, but 2 apostles had manifested (easier to pinpoint I suppose).

Reactions: necromater

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
True but the most powerful gods like shiva, brahma and vishnu are still devas, even though they are revered by both asuras and devas. That's why shiva is called mahadeva which means god of gods.
Tridevs are not devas my guy they are "ishwar" or "bhagwans".I am a practising hindu and my family is religious enough that I know what I am talking about. The Trinity are called "Ishwar", "Bhagwan" or "Parmatma" or even "Trimurti".So just because a name ends with deva doesn't mean it's the same also devas are actually called "Devtas" and Shiva is called" devo ke dev Mahadev". Somehow English translators fucked it up.So basically Devas are basically "Devtas".English somehow fucked it up.Devas basically are a different race altogether they are descendants of one of Brahma's creation.

Last edited:

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
We have an indication that the Eye is fully aware of the deadends because it mentions them during the latest possession deadend. Also the 7th should have affinity for the inner worlds, and they seem to be all kinds of wonky, which makes it likely that he is in fact aware that he killed MC in some alternate timeline.

It's plausible that it miscalculated, but then again, if it's fully aware of the various timelines, why did it wait till deadend3 to kill him instead of just killing him during his infection, where not 1, but 2 apostles had manifested (easier to pinpoint I suppose).
I also Know that one

Deus give us the answer

They can only go to Certain points

And most likely the MC rebirth in not one of those points

Or Like D&W style the MC is an anchor and the timeline goes down the drain if he dies but instead of a bald Crazy bitch we have a Crazy gothbitch

Or it could also be that the MC is anathema
Emperor-of-Mankind-Anathema.jpg
I lost this one with the MC face. And not gonna hunt it down over 500 pages

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Tridevs are not devas my guys they are "ishwar" or "bhagwans".I am a practising hindu and my family is religious enough that I know what I am talking about. The Trinity are called "Ishwar", "Bhagwan" or "Parmatma" or even "Trimurti".So just because a name ends with deva doesn't mean it's the same also devas are actually called "Devtas" and Shiva is called" devo ke dev Mahadev". Somehow English translators fucked it up.So basically Devas are basically "Devtas".English somehow fucked it up.Devas basically are a different race altogether they are descendants of one of Brahma's creation.
Just how i like it
Beefy and nerdy

No homo

• Haha
Reactions: Sayajin2205

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Things I had already guessed/assumed, but so great to see them fleshed out. This is hands down one of the greatest visual novels ever made and it's not even close.
bro-vikings.gif
IT's ok brother

Manly tears are not reason of shame

The femtards can suck it

The can enjoy the wall and Being wino cat hags

• Red Heart
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
4.80 star(s) 363 Votes