Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Fixed some minor elements that weren't translated.

Day counter
Currency marker
Selling fish
Congratulations screens
Thanks! I left the currency and day intentionally untranslated as I figured it wasn't necessary, but it does look better translated, haha. I set myself a reminder to check the translation with anything to do with fishing, since I never tested the fishing part, but I totally forgot. As for the congrats screens, I knew I had no time to do manual image editing (I usually do it for other games), so if that's what you did, I'm very impressed with your graphical editing.

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
question you said their was a guy in the beach house to enable cheats i talked with everybody in their nothing popped out

Panzer II C

Mar 8, 2024
Goddamn is this game fucking grindy, why the hell would the dev balance this game around being able to work indefinitely in the beach shack!?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Are the dropped items randomly spawned? Cuz I just started on only 2 that are highlighted were the star-thing & handkerchief. Looked through the map multiple times and there's no indicator for the other items [Foreign gal's bracelet & uni's strap]
Edit: orz turns out there's two other areas I missed
Edit2: Anyways, thanks for the cheats; grinding for the money/stats was uber tedious [having to work and buy water after using it all repeatedly]

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
these are the only npcs i have here, and none of them help activate cheats
am I missing something?
Translator just stated in above post that the npc is on men's locker.
Hey hey, a little respect. I'm not just an NPC. :p

animated?
No. A quick 5 minutes of the game (or checking the thread) will tell you that.

I can't seem to find key to unlock gate in cave, anyone know where it is ?
Have you talked to everyone on the beach? There's an old man at the left beach who will give you the key.

Reactions: Jackaljax
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes