Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
We need a boob inspector in this thread ASAP.
sherlock.gif
Already on it!

Data and Analysis:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Similar lighting: Dim, lit from front. Possibly higher contrast on later scene. Angles are different. In early scene, camera is looking down at her from slightly to the right. Later scene, camera lower, to the left, and further from midline. Size is similar, possibly a half cup greater in later scene, but certainly not smaller. Inconclusive.
Earlier scene is noon outdoor sun. Later scene midnight bedroom mood lighting. Angles should be same: Skylar straddling supine MC. Though in later scene Jack is raised on elbows, and camera is narrower angle. Shadows are deeper in later scene, but could be lighting differences. Skylar's right breast appears to have similar projection in front of her arm. Her left breast appears to have greater projection in front of her arm. Tattoos could affect this perception since the color difference between tattooed skin and non tattooed skin is greater than in the earlier non-sleeved scene. Subjective opinion: Later scene there appears to have greater lower pole fullness and deeper cleavage, but remains inconclusive.
Lighting differences are miserable for comparison. Some angles pretty comparable, but earlier scene shots are from hip level at oblique angle with camera tilted up or from near her eye level in profile. Later scene is at her hip level in profile but at wider angle. Further complicating a comparison is the second scene is a fast animation with a lot of jiggle physics in play. I attempted to select shots that showed the least deformation. Difficult to accurately assess, but general fullness appears greater in later scene. Result inconclusive.

Discussion and Conclusions:
Direct comparison shots of bare breasted subject were not located, but due to patient's propensity for toplessness, a plethora of indirect data is available. In general, breasts appear healthy and robust, but not excessive. In later data sets, breasts consistently have a modestly fuller appearance, but lighting and presentation can be factors in this evaluation. If subjective assessment is to be accepted, a half cup (50cc) to full cup (90cc) increase is possible. Whether increase is hyperplastic or hypertrophic cannot be determined without further analysis. Recommendation for female hormone panel and full mammographic examination is proffered... or we could just ask Jes.

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
yo kids a lady's tiddies can increase and decrease with the waxings and wanings of the moon (her peeryid) by an entire cup size. That this is accounted for in this work only speaks to the creator's depth of genius.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Ohsht i forgot if i have a incest mod when i played this last time or not. no wait i remember playing this without any mods at all haha

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 324 Votes