5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Resort of Temptation [Ep.1] [Inceton games NTR]

Download android port (mobile)
| |
(142MB)

Download android port (tablet)
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

elver galarge

Oct 27, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Resort of Temptation [Ep.1] [Inceton games NTR]

Download android port
Pixeldrain | | WorkUpload
(142MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​
Your collaboration is appreciated but the game does not work. This is the home screen and there is no way to start the game.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
I added an underscore to refer to the game they're from so Max_Theory, Max_Bond, Max_Mia etc... it kinda ruins all the sex scenes but I'm sticking with it :HideThePain:
Ah that's a good idea, so you know which is which. Might have to do something similar, or maybe different surnames could also work.

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
man, they must have REALLY gotten hammered by the patrons over the second half of Shackbang. totally disavowing the entire ending lol

Mar 21, 2019
This is not NTR but a shit game(((((((( the authors are annoying, make normal ones, not only are all the main characters male, but there is no NTR even at the beginning the four of them still fuck, what nonsense!:mad: (n)

• Angry
Reactions: BK186
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote