1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hi Profile Games nice game looks good, now please tell me will there be Incest, because the sisters and the mom are hot, but I usually like the redhead sister (weakness for redheads), and I also want to know if the content is forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians, Ntr, femdom, etc and this is a kinetic novel, because there was no option (sex doesn't count)?

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm trying to play and enjoy the game but I keep getting this message. The Dev needs to fix this soon. Screenshot 2024-09-16 001529.png

Profile Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Hi Profile Games nice game looks good, now please tell me will there be Incest, because the sisters and the mom are hot, but I usually like the redhead sister (weakness for redheads), and I also want to know if the content is forced or can it be avoided? By this I mean some fetishes or tags that sometimes appear in the game that are not to everyone's liking, especially lesbians, Ntr, femdom, etc and this is a kinetic novel, because there was no option (sex doesn't count)?
Hey Rockero_69, glad you like the game so far. There is no incest planned nor NTR or Femdom. The first sex scene is not optional. I will offer alternate paths for some scenes provided doing so does not impact the story. The story is not planned to be linear.

Profile Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
I'm trying to play and enjoy the game but I keep getting this message. The Dev needs to fix this soon. View attachment 4038981
I have had this occur occasionally when speedrunning the game or rolling forward and backward constantly. Playing the game 'normally' ie; not speedrunning or rolling forward and backward excessively will prevent this error from happening. I will make note of the exception, but I consider it an edge case that occurs only under these conditions.

Profile Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
I agree.
consumptionist is a sad sack who does nothing but go around spreading his/her/its negativity.
Every one of its comments is negative, condescending, or downright wrong. Just go away, consumptionist.
There should be a rule: no reviews on demos or on first appearances.
This game, like all games, have/has potential.
Shit talk reviews at the start do nothing but discourage the DEV. I'm sure that is his/her/its goal nothing more. :(

I see some good points in the game. (y)
Thanks for the feedback. Glad you enjoyed the game. There is much more to come.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Profile Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Planned tags? Will the choices determine the avoidability of any fetish/content or will it be just skipped/forced?
Hey Lucid Lancer. There is no incest planned nor NTR or Femdom. The first sex scene is not optional. I will offer alternate paths for some scenes provided doing so does not impact the story. The story is not planned to be linear. Tags will be updated when episodes are released.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Profile Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
getting numerous errors once they go into the VR world. So far I'm ignoring them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have had this occur occasionally when speedrunning the game or rolling forward and backward constantly. Playing the game 'normally' ie; not speedrunning or rolling forward and backward excessively will prevent this error from happening. I will make note of the exception, but I consider it an edge case that occurs only under these conditions.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
If you can't fix this, maybe, you have to chat with other developers and find a solution. I have a habit of scrolling back or my hand jerks from medical conditions and I have to reread often. it takes the fun out of games getting that message because i feel like I'm missing a scene or something.

Reactions: Vortex@

Profile Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
give me optional ntr will support
There is no incest planned nor NTR or Femdom. The first sex scene is not optional. I will offer alternate paths for some scenes provided doing so does not impact the story. The story is not planned to be linear. Tags will be updated when episodes are released.

Profile Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
Harem? Impregnation? Any chance of fetishes?
There is no incest planned nor NTR or Femdom. The first sex scene is not optional. I will offer alternate paths for some scenes provided doing so does not impact the story. The story is not planned to be linear. Tags will be updated when episodes are released.

Profile Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
If you can't fix this, maybe, you have to chat with other developers and find a solution. I have a habit of scrolling back or my hand jerks from medical conditions and I have to reread often. it takes the fun out of games getting that message because i feel like I'm missing a scene or something.
I'll have a look and ask around. I suspect the problem is a timing thing with the dictionaries used to store the codex and the UI updating. I thought everyone's hand(s) were jerking when playing these games.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Hey Rockero_69, glad you like the game so far. There is no incest planned nor NTR or Femdom. The first sex scene is not optional. I will offer alternate paths for some scenes provided doing so does not impact the story. The story is not planned to be linear.
So there won't be any action with the sisters or the mom? you made them look desirable, and even in VR the redhead sister is hotter, no DEV, no, nooooo, lol

Profile Games

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2022
So there won't be any action with the sisters or the mom? you made them look desirable, and even in VR the redhead sister is hotter, no DEV, no, nooooo, lol
I agree, the sisters and mom are desirable, but being on Patreon, I cannot put that sort of fetish in the game on the Patreon platform. Patreon is known to snoop around on the F95 forums so I cannot discuss that fetish in the context of the game.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
I agree, the sisters and mom are desirable, but being on Patreon, I cannot put that sort of fetish in the game on the Patreon platform. Patreon is known to snoop around on the F95 forums so I cannot discuss that fetish in the context of the game.
Why not make a separate patch that is about incest and in the story for Patreon, something like the MC ended up an orphan and was taken in by a family friend and her daughters, that is, the current family, or something like that, because it would be wasting 3 characters, who look good and have good chemistry and relationship with the MC, in addition to the tension between them and the MC, a small suggestion on my part

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'll have a look and ask around. I suspect the problem is a timing thing with the dictionaries used to store the codex and the UI updating. I thought everyone's hand(s) were jerking when playing these games.
What I mean is I have peripheral neuropothy or how ever you spell it. I body jumps a lot

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I was ok with the inability to use the UI to lower the chatbox opacity, that was annoying but survivable to me, but the MC insisting that Hawain Pizza is the best, sorry, gotta drop the game because the dev not only has poor taste, but makes me hate playing the MC with that poor taste. I'm in the country that invented that vile creation, and I am constantly apologizing for that and Jim Carey.

Seriously though, add something to change that chatbox opactity, the grey cloudy effect just messes with my ability to read it with glasses on or off, and please put back the ability to hit preferences right from the game screen, rather than russian nesting dolling it behind extra clicks. No one has ever complained about not being able to see half the options in bold taking away screen space, so the original Renpy ones small and at the bottom tend to work best.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes