taler

Oct 5, 2017
You're completely missing out on Elizabeth's story. Your landlady has needs too.
Try talking to her in the morniing, see what she wants.
In the evening she's at the TV. You'll need wine at some point.
Ahh yeah thanks had no idea she was Elizabeth named her mom lol

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Is there any way to turn off the narrator VO in S2? It sounds quite robotic, is it machine voiced?
there is an option in the settings . go to mute individual and click narrator . for season 1 you will need to delete the audio files to turn it off .

taler

Oct 5, 2017
there is an option in the settings . go to mute individual and click narrator . for season 1 you will need to delete the audio files to turn it off .
Thanks. Anyone got any recommendations for which voices to mute and which to keep? The ones I've heard so far are kinda not great.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks. Anyone got any recommendations for which voices to mute and which to keep? The ones I've heard so far are kinda not great.
Keep the ones you like and turn off the others :p

What's a bit strange is that many of them grew up in the same neighbourhood and have different accents ...

Oct 7, 2020
whats the deal with the fully narrated AI voice over, with the real life voice actors getting just a few lines... kinda pointless having either of them while predominately using AI

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
What do I do to play more? After the lovesense seen with Amys mom when I go to the hints it says "to be continued" for every girl.
I thought you were asking another thing.

Season 3 is not currently finished in the sense that more episodes are due to be released before the season is considered finished by the publisher.

You have finished playing season 3 ep 4 if the hints panel says "to be continued" for every girl.

Feb 13, 2019
Am I the only one who finds it funny how clapped the Mc for lust Theory is? Especially compared to other Inceton MCs. Hes clearly following the old school Milfy City of having a extremely young looking average M for people to project themselves into.

3.70 star(s) 245 Votes