RPGM Junk Of Knight [v0.43] [Venom Tokage]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Astrikur

Feb 18, 2019
having trouble finding the third button, or something's bugged it so it doesn't spawn? I've managed to get the one in the room to the right of the tower of conveyor belts, and the room where you have to fight a bunch of enemies, but I can't find the third button in any other room I can reach.
In the room before the one where you beat a bunch of enemies, keep going left and you should find it

Astrikur

Feb 18, 2019
Is anyone else having problems with the game crashing when entering the boss room after unlocking the Orca fast travel? If so, has anyone found any fix for it? Since I haven't found any way to fix it and can't progress further

Rolofeck

Dec 7, 2020
Is anyone else having problems with the game crashing when entering the boss room after unlocking the Orca fast travel? If so, has anyone found any fix for it? Since I haven't found any way to fix it and can't progress further
Same. The room after the save room on the left, yeah? I've tried a few things but it crashes everytime.

Jun 17, 2020
I think there is censoring for the cv scenes or any that involve genitalia. Would anyone know where to go into the files to prevent the mosaic censoring?
if you check out the artists kemono.su there exists an non-censored version of the Lizards hug attack, it's a few updates back but you can manually uncensor the latest update with the less updated version.

notMaiRaelName

Jul 8, 2020
if you check out the artists kemono.su there exists an non-censored version of the Lizards hug attack, it's a few updates back but you can manually uncensor the latest update with the less updated version.
Oh, I meant going into the latest version and disabling the censoring via changing the code that does it. All I’d need to know is which file has it and which line(s) of code does it. After all, future updates could have other attacks that get censored..!

Sepherix

Apr 9, 2019
Oh, I meant going into the latest version and disabling the censoring via changing the code that does it. All I’d need to know is which file has it and which line(s) of code does it. After all, future updates could have other attacks that get censored..!
Code ? The image itself is censored. You need to replace it. However one of them has a few visual issues since the sprite sheet has been expanded. Someone could manually touch it up... but lazy.

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
You know what Greg is tired of?
Vore games where you are the prey. Give greg a game where the goal is to eat your way through the level, like loco roco, but even sexier

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes