polom

Sep 14, 2017
Mmmmh, i have a white screen when opening the game ... I'll go check over the net to resolve this :O

Note : according to intels i got over discussion in the posts, it seems the dev wasn't very competent => Then i tried to put the game folder in root, and it worked ... pretty frightening to think how the game was coded :/

Last edited:

polom

Sep 14, 2017
OH GOD ! I just saw the tutorial of hell you guys where talking about ... ^^"
The GUI feels clostrophobic, there's lot of timming glitches, ... ...
I'll wait for a rebuild version of the game, if someone want to try it. x)

Last edited:
May 6, 2020
It would be a good idea to link the guide in page 4 and the save ready for ng+ that someone shared (I guess will be easier to play if you got loads of money if money carries) in the main post, probably would save people trouble and save the game rating too

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Here is a save week 1 with an abundance of starting money and max allowance so you can just focus on collecting scenes rather than wasting time trying to juggle morality and cash flow.

Reactions: Booper1337

ShadeF-95

Oct 19, 2018
The mother and two of the daughters won't *stay* pregnant for me, any tips on what I might be doing wrong? The loli daughter and the side characters all stay at zero and pregnant just fine.

CodeV

Aug 20, 2019
Here is a save week 1 with an abundance of starting money and max allowance so you can just focus on collecting scenes rather than wasting time trying to juggle morality and cash flow.
I think you need to zip the file for us to download it bro

Deeziy

Oct 6, 2020
Are the images that need to be translated out in the open foolygold or anything? I feel like with a forum of perverts at the fingertips and acceptance of bad work you could get all that translated by enlisting the people who play it

2.30 star(s) 12 Votes