Collection GIF F14 collection [2023-05-21] [F14]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
Thanks man.
Though i which Artist didn`t get that hart with the x-ray. Didn`t particularly wanted to see the fucking spine in the x-ray.
Yeah. Frankly not his best work imo, it seems uninspired. Nor something I really enjoy. Wouldn't have gotten it from Gumroad but this was one of the mistery rewards I signed up for on fanbox.
So it's only fair I share it lol. I gave it a few days but in the end this is advertising. If it doesn't appeal that is not on me.
He can do better. Well I should amend that. The technical Art is top notch as usual. It just seems that he is going through the motions there and picking a very fringe Idea to pay special attention to. If that makes sense.

Last edited:

yamilokis

Oct 14, 2019
Yeah, what's up with the spine; next thing you know there'll be organs in the x-ray. I shared many things by this artist but until they fix their schedule I can't really pay for it.

Reactions: Reaper9988

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
Yeah, what's up with the spine; next thing you know there'll be organs in the x-ray. I shared many things by this artist but until they fix their schedule I can't really pay for it.
Yeah he is 3 to 5 Month behind schedule. You don't even know what you pay for. It's really silly

Reactions: euroedo

euroedo

Mar 25, 2020
just a heads up, seems that bro finished May's rewards (2 days ago) if anybody was subbed to him, dunno if you can ask him for the stuff if you're not subbed anymore tho

(why does he overwork himself so much that the works end up being like 2-3 months late...)

Fried_Squid

Dec 7, 2019
(why does he overwork himself so much that the works end up being like 2-3 months late...)
Bro is Asian and we regularly work ourselves until we're useless. On top of that he's Korean which has extremely high societal standards even among the more strict Asian nationalities.

I appreciate he's willing to work off the skipped months, but at this point I think he should do a schedule reset and refocus on the quality of his animations. Some of his earlier works have more polish to the movement. It's normal to reuse poses and frames, but a lot of the recent ones are too stiff. 2 animations a month is already quite a lot especially since he's likely got another occupation so it could be better if they scaled things back, but if this is important income for him it might not be a feasible option.

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
Bro is Asian and we regularly work ourselves until we're useless. On top of that he's Korean which has extremely high societal standards even among the more strict Asian nationalities.

I appreciate he's willing to work off the skipped months, but at this point I think he should do a schedule reset and refocus on the quality of his animations. Some of his earlier works have more polish to the movement. It's normal to reuse poses and frames, but a lot of the recent ones are too stiff. 2 animations a month is already quite a lot especially since he's likely got another occupation so it could be better if they scaled things back, but if this is important income for him it might not be a feasible option.
Afaik he already dropped his workload. I think he used to do 3 Animations per month which is pretty insane.
I agree though he should just clean the slate, subbing for Mistery content is still pretty silly.
But as much as I pine on that and his late drop in quality he does premium content for dirt cheap.

Oh and he has a new Boosty account, one of the few that managed to find another place before Gumroad purges him:

Jun 30, 2018
Can someone please identify this animation screenshot on his boosty? Don't recognize it from all that has been posted here and looks fantastic :love::love: Screenshot_2024-08-19-09-45-01-27_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Reaper9988

Donor
Sep 25, 2021
Also here's another one in his boosty that I've never seen b4, looks like priest w her hat fallen off? Anyone have it? View attachment 3947188
Evangelist x Goblin 01, don't have it its one of his old ones from 2019. Probably his test post for the page.
The other one is Evangelist x Tau from February 2022, don't have that one either though.

Just checked Evangelist x Tau is on the Main post, 2022 Feb. The uploadhaven link still works.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote