hargrid

Aug 17, 2022
If anybody need a save. Savefile 7 is one day before final guild day with true ending.
You can also use it to get the family ending just unload into her, you got enough time.
All sex options are unlocked and most other adventurer recollections are also unlocked. You can just go ng+ if you want to play more, my stats are pretty op.

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
you can also avoid this bug by buying 6 locks, for whatever reason having 1-5 locks bug out the game

ive also found some untranslated lines in the special date option too and a game crash defeating the demon, seems like they didnt double check this version
There might be other conditions at play since beating the demon didn't crash for me. I did encounter the 3 Japanese lines you were talking about.

That said, I'm a believer. Finished it just now and this is probably my favorite hentai game. It's up there with the greats.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
came back after a while. which one should I download? the old mtl or the one that doesn't say old mtl?

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
oh thanks for the info
It's honestly worth buying. I'm actually thankful I never downloaded either versions since it would've ruined my experience with the game. It's up there with Celesphonia alongside the greats.

For a short game, it had no business being as good as it is, even the grind aspect of the dungeon is justified since a few things needed to get the true ending are RNG-reliant.

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
How do you get the event of Monica masturbating? I see that it is unlocked in the gallery, but I don't remember triggering that event

O&M's

May 18, 2018
Shit...for real? how much content are we talking about? I'm kind of in the middle of a playthrough of the official English version after a 1yr break _ _llll
You can most likely just transfer the save folder over to the dazed MTL version ("Old MTL" in the OP). Everyone is saying it's superior to the official translation, anyway.

Aug 13, 2019
Two saves:
Saveslot 1, at the beginning of the game but with maxed out stats, for those of you who want to start a playthrough as overpowered.
Saveslot 3: The gallery to 100% unlocked, to enjoy the NSFW-Scenes. (Check the recollection in your room.)

Last edited:
Reactions: thecursedone1995

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
Missing recollection with ntr guild, i think it was no. 37 and BE5? both official and fan 1.1.0 didn't get this scene.

Screenshot (300).png

SecurityGuard

Nov 14, 2022
First time playing this game, gonna download the MTL version though.

IN DAZED I TRUST
You're missing out. I genuinely don't get what people are smoking about "less content" when it's exactly the same except for 3 frames that were left untranslated on the 2nd date scene.

From the screenshot comparisons of the recollections, they're exactly the same. Ultimately, the official translations just give Monica a bit more character than it does on the MTL because the former makes it feel like she's ravenous towards you in a playful way. The hot springs scene puts emphasis on her mannerisms and what she does that I deadass doubt isn't delivered well in the MTL.

4.20 star(s) 48 Votes