Unity - Completed - Dark Dominance ~Chain Control~ [v1.01] [MukudoriGames]

1. 2.00 star(s)

CrvX1995

As far as training sim goes it's not the worst, but far from best, feel more like a clicker game as all you do is click to eventually unlock something new, there are is no other typical stuff for this genre (heatlh, hygiene, food, relation, talking, playing), just clicking, dildos, vibrators and fucking , very few positions, graphics are not that great, neither are animations (poorly done, clipping), x-ray is very basic, cum fill resets after every cum, so forget cum inflation, no bulges, no cervix penetration either.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

MyNameIsPalpaterare

I liked it, it's an average game, with nothing incredible or really bad, but I think it stands out in the click-prison genre.

Overall:

Graphics: Good, the girl is well-crafted, the guy is ridiculous, fuck it, nobody cares about him.
    Sounds: I don't know, I played on mute.
    Text: Some expressions might make sense to native English speakers, but I simply didn't understand them and I believe it's a bad translation.

Highlights:

- It has a story, I haven't read it, but it's there for those who care, I personally don't care much, it's a click-prison game, but I think that gives it a big highlight within the genre.
    - Mind-break, since the game has dialogues, not just endless wasted clicks, it opens up space for the execution of the mind-break fetish in a competent way, could it be better? Yes, but what can't?
    - No bugs were found that would hinder gameplay, just a few graphical distortions in the characters' skeletons depending on the scene.
    - Unlock button, native option to unlock all the game's content right in the options menu. Nice.
    - With a macro you can scalp the game in half an hour, if that.

Cons:

- There could be more content in terms of poses, intensities and those things, such as opening the girl's legs wider, for exemple.
    - I didn't notice any notable difference in hitting her, without graphical effects or consequences, it's a function that's simply there, but it's there and that could be something cool.
    - Considering the quality and customization of clothes, I think the game could have a little more content, but I believe this point directly refers to the previous one. The content is satisfactory and it's there, this is a very personal point.
    - She could have a boyfriend and he could be stuck watching. This is a very personal point.

Now go break Luna, the game is worth half an hour.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ehpot

[v1.01]

I initially throught that this game was a simulation but to my discovery it's a clicker game.
    The story was poor at best (at school, male prot target a classmate -> make hypnose and hypnose the female classmate -> chain her into school's basement -> doing lewd). The content are lackluster, however I give out 2 stars for the effort.

To those who have time to waste you can try it but it is not worth it still. If you are concern about the "fapability", you are much focus on others things than this game. Wish you luck.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

heh

Story: the story is easy
    Originality: standard
    Renders: Wonderful
    Sound: beautiful
    Playability: average
    Performance : good
    Bugs: didn't find it
    Animations: average
    Voice acting: didn't find it
    Grammar: good
    Amount of content: quite small
    playing time: 5 minutes

text: at this stage v1.01 there is no opportunity to fully test the game since for the first game the plot is standard, unfortunately there is little to evaluate here although the camera could be made better due to low mobility it complicated the game, the game needs development and refinement of scenes otherwise How...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

aihikari

Does what it's supposed to do, has somewhat a story and the moaning is decent enough. The animation is okay, albeit her arms look disassociated with her shoulder. Don't find any reason to remove any stars so 5 stars it is.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

koalaxgill

It's an okay game not much variety, it's pretty straight forward. not a basic clicker game than anything. But it could a quick time waster when you don't have any ideas what else to play the character design and mechanics are decent tho.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Peacekeepr

Pretty average. Has nothing truly bad but has nothing outstanding either. Nothing that makes it poor (although it did use more CPU than expected and middle mouse button didn't work for me; might be bad if you're using a touchpad), but nothing which makes it good. I feel there are better games out there to play, but if you like the genre and is starved it might be fine.

Oh, and it is very similar to a clicker I guess. There's a "full unlock" button if you can't be bothered, though.

I am having a hard time describing this as anything besides "average". The screenshots show most of gameplay already, there's not much to figure out which isn't already in the screenshots, so a lengthy review is not necessary.