Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh. Its complete linear without any choices, but a lot of places to go and do nothing. You have to screenshot the schedule to know where to go because it is buried behind several clicks.

• Sad
Reactions: Gold Onyx

HazedSS7

Mar 28, 2018
I really don't like eating raw tomatoes. The taste is horrible, the texture is off-putting and even the shape is subpar to that of an apple. However I'm fine eating tomato sauce, I like pizza and I often have ketchup when eating fries. Just felt like sharing something about my preferences even though the game clearly isn't made for people who strongly dislike raw tomatoes and the content has nothing to do with it, since that seems to be a trend with quite a few of the comments here.

As for the game, I played maybe two weeks ahead and even though there seems to be a good amount of different locations to visit and explore, there was no progress or interactions to be find within anywhere. All you do is click and go where the game tells you and then you get new scenes. And during all the scenes I saw, there were literally zero choices to be made.

The themes and content of the game is fine by me. I'm not so delusional to think that having a BBC fetish makes you racist anymore than playing Mortal Kombat makes you a sadistic psychopath.

Your message should be marked as spam as multiple people have written the same thing in different words.
And the developer has answered these messages with: Choices are coming soon, in the next update even.
Maybe it's the multiple comments lamenting about the lack of choices that incentivized the developer to do something about it. Obviously the game is at an early phase and perhaps it won't be abandoned within a year and instead offer a myriad of choices with branching storylines of content, but at the moment the game just turns me off as on the surface it looks like it offers a bunch of choices for the player. In reality you could just put all the text and pictures of the scenes currently in the game on one page and there would hardly be any difference.

Amon-Noatak

Apr 28, 2017
The dev wrote :"Hopefully there will be choices and options added as the game develops." on TFGames and "NTR, bisexuality, feminization and BBC content will not be avoidable. So if these contents are not to your liking, you might not enjoy this project!"

Maybe these two should be added to the main post as Developer Notes...

atta-BJ

Jun 10, 2024
Hello! Thanks for the good reviews! I'm open to all kinds of constructive criticism.
This is the first time I'm making a "game" so I'm still a novice, learning stuff. There will be choices added as the story develops.
About the tags, I don't think calling this game "RPG" or "Sandbox" would be appropriate. Also MILF tag could be added for the Alexandra character.

Thank you once again for the kind comments :)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Far from other games where indeed the BBC-holding persons are caricatures of a race fetishized for sissy white bois and their white families, this one has layered characters already that show different personalities. Something to really appreciate and look forward to as the game develops.
Haters of the genre will always hate. Likers will like. And people who are looking for a story with deep characters and a compelling narrative will one day try it and see that it has a lot of value as a game and story. I just hope this day comes to them sooner rather than later :) <3
I wonder if I'm being too critical, or perhaps read through the story with too much vim and didn't let the words settle long enough. I'll probably give it another go with a fresh set of eyes after some sleep.

Cards on the table, I sort of feel the opposite regarding the bulk of the stories characters and direction. They have different hooks and involvement with the PC's life for sure, and their actions thread together neatly for the games primary topics to, er, blossom, but... hm. How to write this? I'll throw it in spoilers not to ruin the journey of anybody keen on exploring it.

And fyi, to those seeing this, don't let the heated back and forth comments of what is or isn't in the game through you off, semi noble pirate readers! What is in here is very well put together, with a clear story and direction. If you are curious, give it a go and decide for yourself. Better yet, if it tickles your fancy, support the creator!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Timmie Too

Jun 18, 2017
Hello! Thanks for the good reviews! I'm open to all kinds of constructive criticism.
This is the first time I'm making a "game" so I'm still a novice, learning stuff. There will be choices added as the story develops.
About the tags, I don't think calling this game "RPG" or "Sandbox" would be appropriate. Also MILF tag could be added for the Alexandra character.

Thank you once again for the kind comments :)
Great game! Please keep the updates coming!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Swooosh and atta-BJ

StaverBoar

Jul 22, 2019
this game has a similar schedule to the Good Son in the beginning stages.
Yes so far this is more of a kinetic novel hopefully there will be more options later.
the timing seems a little e fast for someone who in the beginning is not attracted to the same sex.
But it is a Good start so far.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
this game has a similar schedule to the Good Son in the beginning stages.
Yes so far this is more of a kinetic novel hopefully there will be more options later.
the timing seems a little e fast for someone who in the beginning is not attracted to the same sex.
But it is a Good start so far.
There IS No WAY! Any "straight" male would get Bi-feelings or attraction to an unsolicited dick-pic text from an antagonistic Asshole. Especially when MC's 1st reaction is jealousy and anger at Clara for being rejected, humiliated, and quite frankly 'Used'.
- Any Normal male would have simply Deleted the photo/text, and after the 2nd dick-pic text, blocked him.
Then, Bitch at Clara for 'shooting her mouth off' to her boytoy about personal & private matters that are none of his business!

(If it were me,... I would pay Clara back, in kind, by informing her uptight & conservative Mom about her daughter's Slutty behavior.)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Stop with these interacials kinks seriously...
I Totally agree with you!!
- Although, I don't really mind 'interracial stuff', I am sick & tired of the implication of BBC's.
(That Black men are Better than white men; that Only black men have bigger cocks, and that Black men Are Better at Sex)
- (Gross Stereotyping) White guys STILL play Basketball too.
and it does not matter what race they are,.. Men are still Douce-bags!
- story-wise, I don't have an issue with Mr. Brown; but REALLY?? Mr. Brown a Black man?
the DEV could not come up with a more original name?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes