4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
The juxtaposition of the sticky aftermath of a titjob with an overview that sounds like it's advertising an AirBnB rental is just wild.
I mean...

>cozy

Does look cozy

>each character has their own space

This one character does look like someone who occupies a lot of space

>sharing areas

Areas are being shared

>togetherness

Can indeed confirm the boobs seem to be together

I detect no false advertising, just pure facts

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
doing my part as a forumgoer and reminding everyone to

and also here to tell everyone that's pissing their pants about certain kinks or fetishes to grow the fuck up and find another game if it bothers you so much

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
I think there is a big difference between small/big and a giant horse cock sized penis that wouldn't ever fit into any human being but if that's what the dev prefers it's his choice
have you not seen videos of girls taking massive bad dragon dildos? its anally but it still proves its possible

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
The art look fine to me, i was wondering will this game have any more tags you know the usual tags that come with the milf tag?

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
The art look fine to me, i was wondering will this game have any more tags you know the usual tags that come with the milf tag?
it will gain the ntr tag at some point, as some people have pointed out and then proceeded to have a piss-your-pants fit over instead of just moving on with their day and finding something else on this site

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi and Dodo96 2

HentaiSlaves

Sep 3, 2018
it will gain the ntr tag at some point, as some people have pointed out and then proceeded to have a piss-your-pants fit over instead of just moving on with their day and finding something else on this site
Okay you didn't get what was i talking about but sure having the avoidable NTR is fine, having unavoidable NTR is bad for a game cuz it will lose half of it's player base or less depends on a game and it's elements this is my opinion on that.

When i talk about the usual tags when it comes to the Milf tag the usual is like wincest or alike and now you know i didn't play this game this is why i asked before hand.

hungerking

Feb 17, 2019
This screenshot was taken while in animation mode(open and close eyes)

Damn most comments are nitpicking at anything and everything
You have a project you are trying to sell to your audience, don't post anything that makes your game look bad. A blinking animation won't look bad in motion, but posting it while trying to sell people on your project makes you look amateur and sloppy.

This is especially true when you are using AI Art; there are people who will see that tag and go hunting through every screenshot for weirdness. Put your best foot forward. You've got a Patreon linked to this, so treat it like you are a professional.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The intro gives a summary of a prequal or something. Is this the second game of a series? If so, is the first one posted anywhere?

Æяiк

Netorare is for faggot's
Donor
Nov 13, 2017
But come on this will also be NTR in the future. I'm tired of finding good games but with NTR ruining everything. I don't understand it's become fashionable to add shit and the public also likes this shit,I have no words . I don't know what's good about it, it's a bad thing. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
ok not for me then. thanks

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
that AI voiceover they added in patch 15a is cringeyyyy. Also I'm not a big fan of games that decide to add characters from other series and such and just plot them them into the game. This turning into a skip through dialogue type game for me.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
I mean there's 2 ntr category, the one is where the MC get ntr'd or the NPCs will be ntr'd the MC. So i'll wait which one will get introduced into the game.
you talking about Netorare for Netori. Yeah F95 doesn't have seperate categorizes so it's all lumped into just NTR. But I think people that usually don't like NTR also don't like Netori.

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
you talking about Netorare for Netori. Yeah F95 doesn't have seperate categorizes so it's all lumped into just NTR. But I think people that usually don't like NTR also don't like Netori.
Yeah you're right, i mean it's a personal thing. but if they really add those, just hope for turn on/off options

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Yeah you're right, i mean it's a personal thing. but if they really add those, just hope for turn on/off options
Yeah since the game doesn't seem to be NTR focused and maybe instead has it a sub element in it would be nice to have an on/off option for it.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes