Wambos System

Nov 26, 2022
alchemy_refiner.png
Overview:

This game is about a man named Ander, who returns to his hometown after many years away. A city that once shaped him now holds new mysteries. As Ander reconnects with his family and old friends, not everything is as it seems. One character, who had a deep impact on him, left him heartbroken years ago, but now they meet again. However, what are his friends hiding, and why is the city concealing secrets that could change Ander’s life forever?
The game introduces fascinating relationships, hidden secrets, and unexpected twists. While you’ll only experience a small portion of the characters and stories at the start, each step could uncover new layers of intrigue that may ultimately lead to Ander’s fate being completely rewritten.​

Thread Updated
: 2024-09-20
Release Date: 2024-09-18
Developer: Wambos System - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

bedroom1_evening.png livingroom_night.png pool_afternoon.png xax.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wambos System Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:
------------------------------
Qta [v0.1c] [Wambos System] - Compressed

Win/Linux [379 MB]
- - - -

Mac [374 MB]
- - - -

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

I haven't ignored you yet?
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Looks at first preview: Oh, Hail no!

Looks at second preview: More of the same, and did she use a paint roller to make her eyebrows?

Looks at third preview: I could have sworn that Moses was a man.

Lose the AI for the backgrounds. Way too much contrast for everything, mismatched texture styles in the same background, most of the textures don't even come close to matching what surface they're applied to and have multiple textures applied to the same surfaces.

I wish you luck, but it's a hard no for me.

Reactions: Faxe10%

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
THX :sneaky:

Edit: It starts out AI/ChatGPT, so formulaic. You don't even have to read it because you know what it's saying... started college blah blah, left college, tried working, blah blah, gave up, blah blah, went back home.
Then the mangled Engrish starts... So, 180 from the perfect grammar and punctuation at the start, it's sadly laughable.

Very little effort was put into this game. :(

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Regarding AI usage, I want to be transparent: while I use AI for certain minor tasks, such as translation or assistance with mundane text generation, the bulk of the game’s story, design, and programming is entirely my own work. I prioritize creative and manual effort in all the core elements of the game.
Oh my god! Even the reply was AI-generated. :p Your excuses make no sense.
Stop hiding your true intentions. Which is getting money from supporters with as little effort as possible.

I'm calling you out on your statement of having (ten published books and 20 novels) So you have 10 published books, Like children's books? On gardening? Or bicycle repair? And then you have 20 novels? You don't say they are "published."
Books and Novels are essentially the same thing in this context.

You see, when you don't tell the truth, it's easy to call bullshit.

I said nothing about you using AI for images. I don't care about AI images. It's the use of AI-generated dialogue I have an issue with.

As a well-known proofreader here with many PROVABLE credits, I have made an effort to help new foreign devs get a better start here, but since you decided to be dishonest, you will not get any help here.
I predict your game will wallow in the mere of deceit.

https://f95zone.to/threads/experienced-proofreader-i-can-help-you-with-your-game.155643/

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Qta-0.1c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
I kinda dig the fucked up ai backgrounds. It's so uncanny that it just becomes fascinating. I didn't get very far in the game as the ai written guide for quests was pretty incomprehensible, but at least I could see the fucked backgrounds.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Wambos System

Nov 26, 2022
I kinda dig the fucked up ai backgrounds. It's so uncanny that it just becomes fascinating. I didn't get very far in the game as the ai written guide for quests was pretty incomprehensible, but at least I could see the fucked backgrounds.
"I only published this game for others to try and rate it, but honestly, I think it's far from being a game that should be played seriously. There’s a lot of mistakes inside, and I don’t think it’s at the point where it would be interesting to anyone. My suggestion would be to try better and more complete projects on the site, as this one is more of an experiment than something meant for play..............

WarblGarbl

Oct 10, 2017
"I only published this game for others to try and rate it, but honestly, I think it's far from being a game that should be played seriously. There’s a lot of mistakes inside, and I don’t think it’s at the point where it would be interesting to anyone. My suggestion would be to try better and more complete projects on the site, as this one is more of an experiment than something meant for play..............
If it's not meant to be played seriously, then why do you have a Patreon for it?

Wambos System

Nov 26, 2022
If it's not meant to be played seriously, then why do you have a Patreon for it?
What you saw on Patreon about the game? Where does it say that platform is only for that game? If I wanted make money from this game, I would put its logo and name in profile. Did you even look ? That platform is for my other work, and this game is just experiment. I don't link this game directly to that site. Patreon is so people help me to improve my grammar and dialogues. You really don’t get it? The game is not there because I couldn't make it work as test! The problem is my English, and I can’t publish it in my language. You really don’t understand that?

Wambos System

Nov 26, 2022
Looks at first preview: Oh, Hail no!

Looks at second preview: More of the same, and did she use a paint roller to make her eyebrows?

Looks at third preview: I could have sworn that Moses was a man.

Lose the AI for the backgrounds. Way too much contrast for everything, mismatched texture styles in the same background, most of the textures don't even come close to matching what surface they're applied to and have multiple textures applied to the same surfaces.

I wish you luck, but it's a hard no for me.
I’m really happy that someone downloaded the game and pointed out the corrections, but I need more specific details on what exactly you see as a mistake and why. I also need to fully understand the reasons behind it. So, I will show you the path this game went through without any lies, and then you can give me your position 31.png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote