Help joiplay

Feb 27, 2024
I use joiplay to play games, usually it works just fine, mostly are rpgm games. But with Visiting Aunt Sara its not working. All the key aren't responsive i just stuck on the main menu, touch screen also no working

Screenshot_20240810-055107.jpg

Mr.Momo

Sep 7, 2022
Are you sure? From patreon? Or from a site?

Edit: the site versions are outdated versions. While the latest post on Patreon is well... The latest version

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2024
Are you sure? From patreon? Or from a site?

Edit: the site versions are outdated versions. While the latest post on Patreon is well... The latest version
Yes, dude. I dont have a clue.
The game start normally but only get me to main menu, and then i cant do anything, no keys function, touch screen also not working

Mr.Momo

Sep 7, 2022
Try reinstalling the latest rpgm plugin (1.20.90). Do it locally, not through the Joiplay app. This means download the RPGM Plugin file from file host (MEGA) and install the .apk file

Feb 27, 2024
Try reinstalling the latest rpgm plugin (1.20.90). Do it locally, not through the Joiplay app. This means download the RPGM Plugin file from file host (MEGA) and install the .apk file
Done, did it twice, reinstalling two times the same plugin with two different browser. Still the same, the game opening just fine, get to the main menu, the background moving normally, but no keys function and touchscreen dont work. I play other games just fine but this one not

Mr.Momo

Sep 7, 2022
If you’ve done the above, then there’s little left Mr.Momo can suggest other than:
  • Report the issue directly to the dev
  • Try an older (and stable) version of Joiplay and/or rpm plugin
  • Mr.Momo could also try providing a copy Mr.Momo uses that works as well. (At least for Mr.Momo)
  • Wait for someone else to help you
  • Edit: If you have Discord, there’s also a . You could try asking for help there.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2024
If you’ve done the above, then there’s little left Mr.Momo can suggest other than:
  • Report the issue directly to the dev
  • Try an older (and stable) version of Joiplay and/or rpm plugin
  • Mr.Momo could also try providing a copy Mr.Momo uses that works as well. (At least for Mr.Momo)
  • Wait for someone else to help you
  • Edit: If you have Discord, there’s also a . You could try asking for help there.
Will you please be so kind and give me your Joiplay ? Thanks in advance

Mr.Momo

Sep 7, 2022
Sure!
One of them is Joiplay and the other is the RPGM Plugin.
Hopefully, this will work for you, too. You're welcome in advance!

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
Sure!
One of them is Joiplay and the other is the RPGM Plugin.
Hopefully, this will work for you, too. You're welcome in advance!
hello... could you please send another site ?
both site is cannot open anymore for me.....